SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN LEADERS. WE WERE BORN TO DISCOVER THEM.
- MEETING WITH THE CLIENT’S BOARD AND/OR CEO TO REVIEW PROJECT OBJECTIVES AND DETERMINE APPROPRIATE PROCESS, TIMELINE, AND DESIRED OUTCOMES
- CONDUCTING A PERSONAL IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW AND EVALUATION ON EACH EXECUTIVE
- UTILIZING OUR PREDICTIVE INDEX® ASSESSMENT TOOL TO BRING A LEVEL OF VALIDATED OBJECTIVITY TO THE ASSESSMENT PROCESS, AND PROVIDING ADDITIONAL PERSPECTIVE ON DEVELOPMENTAL AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- PREPARING A COMPREHENSIVE REPORT, INCLUDING AN ACTION PLAN ON EACH EXECUTIVE, FOR PRESENTATION TO THE BOARD AND/OR CEO
- MEETING WITH THE BOARD AND/OR CEO TO PROVIDE ASSESSMENT FEEDBACK AND SHARE THOUGHTS ON DEVELOPMENT PLANS AND MARKET DATA
- OFFERING PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK AFTER THE ASSESSMENT PROCESS IS COMPLETE
“We interviewed four other companies before hiring Kaplan Partners, and knew immediately they were the right fit. Their Management Assessment process became a critical element of our board-level succession discussions that guided our decision to consider external candidates. I highly recommend Kaplan Partners for all their talent advisory consulting and executive search capabilities.”
GRETCHEN CHERINGTONBOARD CHAIR, MASCOMA SAVINGS BANK
LOOK FORWARD TO PLANNING AHEAD.
- SATISFY REGULATORS WITH BOTH A FORMAL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR EXECUTIVE TEAM’S CAPABILITIES AND A PLAN OF SUCCESSION FOR KEY POSITIONS
- CREATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS TO ENHANCE EXECUTIVE PERFORMANCE AND RETENTION
- REDUCE THE POTENTIAL COSTS AND FREQUENCY OF EXTERNAL EXECUTIVE HIRING
- AVOID AN OUTFLOW OF CRITICAL TALENT FROM YOUR ORGANIZATION
- IMPROVE STRATEGIC GROWTH AND PROFIT OUTCOMES THROUGH BETTER ALIGNMENT OF BUSINESS STRATEGY AND HUMAN CAPITAL STRATEGY
“We initially hired Kaplan Partners to advise our bank’s Board on a significant leadership transition. Their team provided input on best practices for CEO succession, and suggested solutions specific to our situation. They quickly became our trusted partners, ensuring we were ready for the transition well in advance.”