The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) is pleased to announce the appointment of officers to the AESC Global Board of Directors, which consists of five elected officers from each of the three AESC Regional Councils.
Jason Johnson, Asia Pacific Managing Partner of CTPartners and AESC Board Chair, said: “I am honored to serve as the Chair at this important time in the profession’s evolution. I have never been more optimistic about the future of our industry. A key source of my optimism is based on the quality and diversity of our members – and the new board is a great reflection of this. I look forward to working collaboratively with Karen, the AESC team and my colleagues to further elevate the profession.”
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, said: “I am proud to lead the AESC and serve on our Board. Our board is truly global, representing the best search firms in the world. AESC takes seriously our role as the voice of excellence for the executive search and leadership consulting profession worldwide. Because of our rigorous membership requirements, the client community can count on AESC members to be the gold standard of the profession.”
For 2015, the AESC are welcoming four new members to the board; Ineke Arts, Partner, Hoffman & Associates, Paul Benson, Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry International, Kate Bullis, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, SEBA International and Alan J. Kaplan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Kaplan & Associates.
2015 Global Board Members Executive Committee
- Jason Johnson, CTPartners, Chair, Global Board & Chair, Asia Pacific Council, Sydney, Australia
- Thomas Daniels, Spencer Stuart, Vice Chair, Global Board & Chair, Americas Council, New York, US
- Krista Walochik, Talengo, Chair, European Council, Madrid, Spain
- Dinesh Mirchandani, Boyden, Treasurer, Mumbai, India
- Karen Greenbaum, AESC, Ex-officio, President & CEO, New York, US
All Other Board Members
- Ineke Arts, Hoffman & Associates, Brussels, Belgium
- Nairouz Bader, Vision Executive Search, Dubai, UAE
- Robin Balfour, Odgers Berndtson, London, UK
- Paul Benson, Korn/Ferry International, London, UK
- Kate Bullis, SEBA International, San Francisco, US
- Anton Derlyatka, Ward Howell, Moscow, Russia
- Thomas J. Fuller, Epsen Fuller / IMD, New York, US
- James Hickman, Russell Reynolds Associates India Pvt Ltd, New Dehli, India
- Alan J. Kaplan, Kaplan Partners, Wynnewood, US
- Denys Monteiro, Fesa Global Executive Search, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Steven Mullinjer, Heidrick & Struggles, Beijing, China
- Aidan Kennedy, Saxton Bampfylde, Ex-officio, London, UK
A list of Regional Council Members can be found on the AESC website.
About The Association of Executive Search Consultants
The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) is the worldwide professional association for the retained executive search and leadership consulting industry. The AESC promotes the highest professional standards in retained executive search and leadership consulting through its industry recognized Code of Ethics and Professional Practice Guidelines. The AESC also serves to broaden public understanding of the retained executive search and leadership consulting process and acts as an advocate for the interests of its member firms.